Website Design - Assignment One - The Draft

Website Design - Assignment One - The Draft

So for your Emerging techs research now create a website to showcase this research.

This website should have:-


Home Page: Details about the technology what it is and an introduction to this technology and a YouTube that shows this technology.

Impact Page: What impact does this have on society? How does this tech impact on our lives? Are jobs lost or created? Does it make life easier?

Ethics Page: Ethical implications, how does this technology impact ethically in our lives?

Evolution Page: What does this technology replace (if anything)? Where does this technology evolve from?

And another page of your own choice that is about the technology in question.

I will need to be written up (in a blog or Doc post)

Cover Page: Title of website




Contents Page: table of contents

The Home Page will contain all the general information on the Artificial Leaf, to give people all the information that is needed.

The Impact Page will contain all the information about how the Artificial Leaf could impact society.

The Ethics Page will contain all the information about the ethical impacts the Artificial Leaf would have.

Evolution Page will contain all the information on how the Artificial Leaf can evolve and what it has evolved from.

Advantages and Disadvantages Page will contain all the information about the positives and negatives there are to buying an Artificial Leaf.


Background

Green: I am using the Green as the colour of the text.
I have chosen the colour Green because it fits in with the theme of nature.
The reason I chose it as the colour of the text is that how it contrasts with the other colours.

Light Green: I am using the Light Green as my background colour.

I have chosen the colour Dark Green because it fits in with the theme of nature.
The reason I chose it as the colour of the background is that how it contrasts with the other colours.

Dark Yellow: I am using the Dark Yellow as the colour of my borders of images.

I have chosen the colour Dark Yellow because it fits in with the theme of solar power.
The reason I chose it as the colour for the borders of the images is that how it contrasts with the other colours.

Yellow: I am using the Yellow as the colour of my secondary information.

I have chosen the colour Yellow because it fits in with the theme of solar power.
The reason I chose it as the colour for the secondary information is that how it contrasts with the other colours.

Individualism Vs Collectivism: My website will apply to groups that want a way to obtain more power for fewer expenses.

Uncertainty Avoidance Index: My website will apply to people who don't like change.


Long-Term Vs Short-Term Orientation: My website will apply to Long-Term people because of how they will save money by creating their own power.


Indulgence Vs Restraint: My website will apply to Restraint people.

Client Brief

The client's brief was to make a website was advertising the Emerging Technology, the Artificial Leaf. The website has to have five pages: a Home Page, an Impact Page, an Ethics Page, an Evolution Page and a Page about whatever I want to say about the product.

Home Page



Impact Page




Ethics Page




Evolution Page




Advantage and Disadvantage Page


Second Draft

      Client feedback : You had a meeting/many meetings with the client.
     
      What was said?

     My client has said that my layout was great and did not need to be changed, however, he also said that the colour of the the background needed to be made lighter, there needed to be more videos added and there needed to be a banner and a logo.

      Show correspondence with client.
     
      
     
      What was agreed (and why)?
     
      I agreed with everything that the client had said
    
      Was their a difference in opinion?
     
      No.
     
      Did you suggest something the client didn’t want
     
      No. 
     
      Did the client suggest something you disagreed with?
     
      No. 
     
      What was said at the meeting? How long was the meeting? What was the date?
     
      The meeting took place on the 11th of January 2018. It lasted for 3 minutes. 
     
Updated Home Page


Updated Impact Page



Updated Ethics Page


Updated Evolution Page

Updated Advantages and Disadvantages Page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games