Project Report 10/01/2019

Today I was working on my assignment that was set by Wayne and the assignment that was set by James that are both due in soon.

Based upon my progress current project, I have decided to simplify my project by having basic 3D models since I can download these models off of a asset store for free which would reduce the amount of time I would spend on creating 2D sprites which would waste more of my, I will also reduce the amount of stages that I will make. I might also change game engines from Unity to Unreal Engine since it might be easier to create a 2D game with 3D models and because I am more experience with Unreal, however, I will have to test Unity to determine this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games