07/03/2019

I started to make an enemy that is able to fly after the player. I made it so the enemy is able to collide with both the player and environment and made the enemy able to track the player by following their movements and updating where they are moving to once every two seconds.

I noticed that the enemy bounces back whenever they make contact with me. I will remove this feature but will make a weapon that allows for this to happen again and also do damage.

I also made so the bullets from my weapon disappear when they hit an object like an enemy or a platform, but I still need to make them delete themselves after a while.

After this, I set out to try and fix the error with my firing. At first, when I made it so the camera would change with the player all it did was flip the whole game and made things like platforms and enemies invisible to me.



Then I tried making a new camera that would follow the player but wouldn't be directly connected to the player, however, it would always display the world upside down. I haven't been able to fix this yet. This will be the next thing I work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games