23/05/2019

This week I decided to make it so that once the bullet hits the enemy they will be instantly deleted. Because of this, I have decided to make there be more enemies in each stage rather than there being fewer enemies in each stage.

While I was working on my project today the game stopped working and wouldn't play. It was because every prefab that was assigned to an object was removed such as the enemies targeting the player and the camera following the player so I fixed that and the game started working again.

Another issue that I had was that for some reason my player would lose the ability to shoot. I quickly found out that it was because my firepoint had gravity set to it so it fell through the map. I fixed it by setting the gravity scale to 0. Another issue with my shooting is that the bullet wasn't firing from my fire point, they were instead coming from off-screen, no matter which way I faced it kept firing from off-screen behind my player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games