Project Report 01/11/2018

This week after working on my address book for the first half of the day, I then went on to making my presentation.

In my presentation I went into more detail about why I didn't do the other proposals as my main project. The three other projects were my 3D Brawler, 3D First Person Shooter and the 2D Platformer. The reason I won't be doing the 3D Brawler is because it would take too much time and resources it would require to finish even half of it. The reason I won't be doing the 3D First Person Shooter is because it is too simple and would be done too fast with very few complications that would make blogging the process very short. The reason I won't be doing the 2D Platformer is because it would be a lot more simple to make than the 2D Shooter and I wouldn't be able to blog as much as I could with my current project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games