Project Report 18/10/2018

While on my half-term break, just like what I stated I would do in my Schedule I decided to do some research on similar games to the game I am going to make over the course of the college course.

The game I researched the most was Megaman because of how it was what originally inspired me to make this type of game. The research that I have been doing is playing through the latest entry in the series Megaman 11 and make several notes on what trends they have and what can be taken to implement in my game and what other features I could change to make my game more unique. I have also been studying how the enemies move so that I can make my own enemies move in a similar pattern so I don't make the game too easy or too hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games