Project Report 25/10/2018

This week I began to work on my presentation that I will be due in on the end of November.
In this presentation I will be saying what my project will be about, what my backup project is in case the first project fails, what the other projects were that I could have made and why they weren't chosen, sketches for each of the projects so people watching the presentation would get an idea what the project is about, why I want to do this project, a Gantt Chart to show how long I will be working on the project and how long I will work on certain parts of the project, who I am and my skills, who is doing this project and a Q&A session at the end of the presentation so the audience can ask questions.

This presentation will be recorded and uploaded to this blog at the end of November.

Today I was able to make a start on each of the proposal ideas, going over why I chose my main project and why I did not chose any of the other projects, I almost finished them the only thing I did not do is the sketches since I wanted to make a start on the writing and because I didn't make the sketches ahead of time. I also made a proper Gantt Chart that I placed in my presentation. I also added the Q&A slide at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 6 - Assignment 2 - Task 2 P4 Analysis of a computer game

Unit 66/67 Creating a 3D modelling

Unit 71: Object-Oriented Design for Computer Games